SERVANT LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Thursday, June 9th - Monday, June 13th
**Registration is full!**
If you would like to be put on a waiting list please contact Katrina Bitar, email@example.com. Thank you!
WHO IS THIS CONFERENCE FOR?
– Supporting others through their struggles
– Leading others in discussion
– Finding and being a mentor
– Creating community where you are
Thursday, June 9th to Monday, June 13th, 2022
- If you are driving, please arrive at 5pm on Thursday. Departure time will be at 11am on Monday.
- Flights should arrive to Baltimore International Airport (BWI) between 1pm and 5pm on Thursday, June 9th.
- Flights should depart from BWI on Monday, June 13th, after 1pm. Exceptions may be made.
Lodgings and Meetings will be held at the Sacred Monastery of St. Nina, Unionbridge, MD.
Outreach opportunities will be in the neighboring cities of Baltimore and Washington D.C.
There are 10 available spots.
Financial assistance is available for travel. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Please email email@example.com
See you then...